This page is dedicated to helping both new and experienced traders expand their trading education. Some people trade actively as a business, and others use trading as a way to manage their portfolio or hedge longer-term positions. We recommend starting by going through the lessons below, then signing up for a live demonstration. And before you’re ready to buy a license of the MAP Trade Signal Software, you can get this free video presentation.
Traders should start their trading business by first building a strong education foundation. However, just knowing a bunch of random market theory won’t make you a successful trader. In fact, there are many knowledgeable traders who lose money.
Many traders fail because they think they can “guess” what the market’s going to do next, or chase price as it moves up and down. If you’ve attempted to trade the e-mini futures markets then you know it’s a professionals market, which means undisciplined traders get punished.
So, in our free online trading class we talk about how to combine a mechanical trading strategy with the art of real-time execution. We also discuss the “3 Pillars of E-mini Trading”, which include a mechanical trading methodology, risk management, and skill development.
Advanced Trading Lessons:
- How To Trade Breakouts – A Step-by-step Trade Setup
- The Dynamic Trader: Switching Between “Base Hit” and “Grand Slam” Trades
- How To Not Get Whipsawed During Market Rallies
- Why there’s a massive battle in the markets right now
- Oil e-mini futures are rocking! (from the Las Vegas
- Market dynamics looking bearish – crash coming?
- How Trading Discipline Can Keep You Sane – Even
When You Lose a Good Trade
- Tips For Trading a Strong Trend in the S&P 500 Emini